How to Redeem the Patient Access Card:
- Download and print your savings card by clicking on the button below:
- Call 1-888-839-0049 to activate the card.
- You will be instructed on the lowest co-pay option available to you.
- When you fill your Rx, show this savings card to the pharmacist and receive your instant discount. Ask the pharmacist to process your insurance first and this rebate second.
- Keep this savings card with you for future refills. The card is valid for 12 uses.
All eligible patients receive savings. Please see eligibility terms below.
- This offer is not valid for any person eligible for reimbursement of prescriptions, in whole or in part, by any federal, state, or other governmental programs, including, but not limited to, Medicare (including Medicare Advantage and Part A, B, and D plans), Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Administration or Department of Defense health coverage, CHAMPUS, the Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan, or any other federal or state health care programs. This offer is not valid in Massachusetts or Minnesota or where otherwise prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted.
- Offer good only in the USA at participating retail pharmacies and cannot be redeemed at government-subsidized clinics.
- This coupon may be used up to 12 times.
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend this offer without notice.
- The selling, purchasing, trading or counterfeiting of this coupon is prohibited by law.
- Offer may not be combined with any other rebate, coupon, free trial, or similar offer. Coupon has no cash value. No cash back.
- Patients understand and agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this offer as set forth here.
Nuvail™ (poly-ureaurethane, 16%) NAIL SOLUTION is indicated for managing signs and symptoms of nail dystrophy, i.e., nail splitting and nail fragility, for intact or damaged nails. Nuvail coats and adheres to the nail surface preventing direct abrasion and friction on the nail surface while also providing protection against the effects of moisture.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Do not apply directly to deep, open, or profusely bleeding wounds. Product is flammable in liquid form; avoid using near open flames and sources of ignition. Use in a well-ventilated area.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature away from heat. Do not allow product to come into contact with floors, counter tops, furniture or other finished surfaces – will stain. May temporarily sting upon application. Persons sensitized to isocyanate should not use this product. Should redness or other signs of irritation appear, discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/default.htm or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Click here for Full Prescribing Information.