Nuvail™ (poly-ureaurethane, 16%) Improves Overall Nail Appearance1:
- Penetrates intercellular spaces and nail surface ridges
- Creates a stable, yet flexible molecular structure
- Provides mechanical support
Plus, Nuvail Has Staying Power
- Not water soluble, yet breathable
- Hydrophobic molecule – does not wash off
- Continues to work after the first application
- Protects the nail from environmental factors
Wholesaler Nuvail 15 ml bottle
Amerisource Bergen 181-628/10106523
H.D. Smith 351-6309
McKesson Drug 1713098
1- Data on file – Innocutis Holdings, LLC.
Important Safety Information: Do not apply directly to deep, open, or profusely bleeding wounds. Product is flammable in liquid form; avoid using near open flames and sources of ignition. Use in well-ventilated area. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature away from heat. Do not allow product to come into contact with floors, counter tops, furniture or other finished surfaces – will stain. May temporarily sting upon application. Persons sensitized to isocyanate should not use this product. Should redness or other signs of irritation appear, discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.