How Does Nuvail Work?
The unique power of Nuvail¹
- Penetrates intercellular spaces and nail surface ridges
- Creates a stable, yet flexible molecular structure
- Generates mechanical support
- Helps maintain proper moisture balance
- Allows for oxygen transfer for optimal keratin formation
Trust the foundation of your nail to Nuvail
Nuvail changes the microenvironment of the nail bed, making it inhospitable to fungi. Once applied, Nuvail forms a barrier that is moisture-resistant, yet breathable. By creating an adverse environment for fungal growth, a healthy nail can regrow and prevent/reduce the chance of future infection.²
- Improves overall nail appearance²
- Promotes a more even, uniform nail plate²
- Protects the nail from environmental factors¹
- Continues to work after application and does not wash off¹
- No age restriction¹
- No duration restriction¹
- Drug-free prescription device²
- Seconds to apply, minutes to dry¹
- Can use alone (goes on clear) or under polish¹
- Nuvail (poly-ureaurethane, 16%) NAIL SOLUTION [Prescribing Information]. Innocutis, Charleston, SC, 29401 USA; June 2012.
- Nasir A, Goldstein B, van Cleef M and Swick L. Clinical Evaluation of safety and efficacy of a new topical treatment for onychomycosis. J Drugs Dermatolo. 2011; 10(10):1186-1191.
Nuvail™ (poly-ureaurethane, 16%) NAIL SOLUTION is indicated for managing signs and symptoms of nail dystrophy, i.e., nail splitting and nail fragility, for intact or damaged nails. Nuvail coats and adheres to the nail surface preventing direct abrasion and friction on the nail surface while also providing protection against the effects of moisture.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Do not apply directly to deep, open, or profusely bleeding wounds. Product is flammable in liquid form; avoid using near open flames and sources of ignition. Use in a well-ventilated area.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature away from heat. Do not allow product to come into contact with floors, counter tops, furniture or other finished surfaces – will stain. May temporarily sting upon application. Persons sensitized to isocyanate should not use this product. Should redness or other signs of irritation appear, discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/default.htm or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Click here for Full Prescribing Information.