How to Apply Nuvail
Directions For Use
- Application is recommended once a day before bedtime.
- Remove bottle cap, dip applicator into product and wipe off excess on lip of bottle.
- Apply in even strokes to affected nail plate [in entirety], proximal and lateral folds, and the distal tip.
- Allow the product to dry completely before applying pads or clothing.
- Replace cap on bottle when not in use.
- Clean affected nails with nail polish remover once a week or more often if needed.
- Nail polish may be worn on top of Nuvail. Do not apply polish until Nuvail is completely dry. Polish must be removed before the next application of Nuvail.
Additional damaged nail resources:
Nuvail™ (poly-ureaurethane, 16%) NAIL SOLUTION is indicated for managing signs and symptoms of nail dystrophy, i.e., nail splitting and nail fragility, for intact or damaged nails. Nuvail coats and adheres to the nail surface preventing direct abrasion and friction on the nail surface while also providing protection against the effects of moisture.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Do not apply directly to deep, open, or profusely bleeding wounds. Product is flammable in liquid form; avoid using near open flames and sources of ignition. Use in a well-ventilated area.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature away from heat. Do not allow product to come into contact with floors, counter tops, furniture or other finished surfaces – will stain. May temporarily sting upon application. Persons sensitized to isocyanate should not use this product. Should redness or other signs of irritation appear, discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/default.htm or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Click here for Full Prescribing Information.